Our platform automatically adds an icon for every bookmark you save to your page. For common sites, this works flawlessly. For less common sites or personal and private links, you can add a custom icon. Here’s how to do this.
- Go to the bookmark widget with the bookmark you want to change. Right-click the bookmark to open the Bookmark menu.
- In this menu, select the option Change icon.
- Now, you can select an icon from our database. We've divided your option into the following categories:
- Flat icons - Here you can also set a color. The default is blue.
- Emoji icons - This collection includes smiley faces, animals, food items, flags, and a wide range of other symbols. You can also browse through subcategories.
- Letters & Numbers icons - Here you can also set a color.
- Illustrated icons - Another collection of icons, similar but still different to emoji.
- Your icons - every icon you've uploaded to our platform is saved for future use.
- If you want to Upload an icon, you can do this top. You'll find them in the Icons menu, under your icon.
- Feel free to experiment with these icon options. We've also added an undo feature.
Click Reset icon to return to the database default.
Another way to change a bookmark icon is through the Edit link option. Go to a bookmark widget, click the pencil, and locate the bookmark you want to change. Click the Edit link button, and select Change icon.