Our system automatically identifies the favicon of every bookmark you add to your page. This information is updated automatically. You can also change the icon of every bookmark to one of the icons in our database or upload your own.
- Right-click a bookmark to open the Bookmark menu.
- In the menu, select the option Change icon.
- Now, you can select an icon from our database, or use the default icon. If you choose to use one of our icons, you can select the color.
- In the second tab, you can also select an Emoji for an icon.
- Finally, if you want to Upload your own icon, you can do this too. Your icons will be saved in the next tab Your Icons. Click Add your own.
- Feel free to experiment with these icon options. We've also added an undo feature; just click Reset to default icon.