The Calculator widget allows you to do your basic calculations on your start page. You don't have to open a new program or site, just click once, and start subtracting. Or adding. Or multiplying.
1. Add a Calculator widget [back to top]
Add a Calculator widget with the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Start typing 'Calculator.' As you're typing several options will appear, including a Calculator widget.
- Click to select and add to your page.
The Calculator will appear somewhere on your page. Drag and drop it to the desired location.
2. Context menu [back to top]
There are a few options you can use to manage your Calculator widget. Click the down arrow to open the Context menu.
- Use Edit to change the name of your widget.
- Copy to copy it to one of your other pages.
- Move to move it to one of your other pages.
- Delete to delete it entirely.
- Settings to change a few settings.
3. General settings [back to top]
When you choose the Settings option in the Context menu, you see the General settings pane of your Calculator widget. You can change the name of your widget or select a new icon. This icon appears in the top left corner of your widget and is turned off by default.
4. Background settings [back to top]
In the second tab of the Settings pane, you can decide the background color of your widget. You cannot change the accent color. You can decide to adjust the transparency of your widget, and apply your settings to all widgets on the page.
You might have to refresh the page to see the results.