The Twitter Timeline widget permits you to follow any Twitter handle without leaving your start page.
1. Add a Twitter widget [back to top]
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Start typing 'Twitter.' As you're typing several options will appear, including a Twitter Timeline widget.
- Click to open the General settings pane of your new Twitter Timeline widget.
- Now you can change the Twitter handle you want to follow (default feed: @startme), change the title and more.
- Click Done to confirm.
The Twitter Timeline will appear somewhere on your page. Drag and drop it to the desired location.
2. Context menu [back to top]
There are a few options you can use to manage your Twitter Timeline widget. Click the down arrow to open the Context menu.
- Use Edit to change the name of your widget.
- Copy to copy it to one of your other pages.
- Move to move it to one of your other pages.
- Delete to delete it entirely.
- Settings to change a few settings.
3. General settings [back to top]
When you choose the Settings option in the Context menu, you see the General settings pane of your Twitter Timeline widget. You can change the name of your widget or select a new icon. This icon appears in the top left corner of your widget and is turned off by default.
You also have the chance to change the appearance of your widget:
- Change the handle you want to follow. It will update in real time, so you can use this field also as a Twitter search box.
- Decide the size of your Twitter widget (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large).
4. Background settings [back to top]
In the second tab of the Settings pane, you can decide the background color of your widget. You can decide to adjust the transparency of your widget and to apply your settings to all widgets on the page.
You might have to refresh the page to see the results.