The Twitter Timeline widget permits you to follow any Twitter handle without leaving your start page.
1. Add a Twitter widget [back to top]
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click to Browse all widgets.
- Locate the option Twitter. Click it.
- Click to Add widget.
- Now you can change the Twitter handle you want to follow (default feed: @startme), change the title and more.
The Twitter Timeline will appear on your page. Drag and drop it to the desired location.
2. Widget menu [back to top]
Edit the widget. Change the title. Click Done to stop editing.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
- Display settings. Here you can set the Twitter handle to follow, as well as the size of the widget.
- Share the widget. Once you tick this option, you can share the widget with a unique link. In this window you'll also see if you've made a live copy of your widget.
- Change background color and transparency. If you make the widget 100% transparent, you'll only see the search field. You can also apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.
3. Resources [back to top]
- This is a free widget.