If you've installed our Extension, you get two shortcuts to quickly navigate to the homepage or create new bookmarks. Sometimes, they interfere with the shortcuts for other programs. That's why you can change them easily.
- Click the start.me icon in your browser.
- Click the cog icon > Shortcuts to change your shortcuts.
- You'll see the current shortcuts to create a new bookmark, or to open the start.me homepage. If you want to change it, click Change to open the Chrome settings for shortcuts.
- Select the field and type any shortcut you like. If you don't want to set one, click the pencil and don't type a shortcut. When you click the page, you'll see that the shortcut field will read Not set.
- Close the extensions tab in your browser.
Here's more information about Shortcuts in Google Chrome.