It's simple to set the search bar to display regular Google search results.
- With your mouse, go to the field of the search bar until the More button appears. Click it.
- Click Search settings.
- In the Search settings sidebar, click the tab My search settings.
- Click the button Add custom search engine.
- Now type the name of your new search bar: Google, and enter the following search link:
- Finally, click the Set default tab, and select the search engine you've just added as your default search engine. Now, every time you search for something in the search bar, you'll see a page with regular Google search results.
Note: you can always change the default search engine or use custom search engines for a particular use. For more information, read our blog article about Advanced search bar settings.