Our Page Gallery is stocked with public start pages our users can visit and use for free. Some of these pages are created by the team behind start.me, others are created and shared by our users. It's one of the best collection of resources online, and it continues to grow every week.
It's a gateway to resources in these major fields:
- Personal Link Collections.
- OSINT & Cybersecurity.
- Coding & Web Design.
- Students & Teachers.
- Business & Productivity.
Anyone can submit their page to appear in our Page Gallery.
- Create a start.me page with plenty of valuable resources for all start.me users. It should be more than just a bookmark widget with your company's website or blog article. Our pages are not intended to promote private businesses, but to empower and inform all our users. Because of all this, you can only share personal pages, not team pages.
- Once you've created your link collection, go to the header and click the Private button.
- Under Who has access select Public Link.
- Then click the More options button.
- And finally select + Submit to Page Gallery.
After this, your page will appear in our internal system. The start.me support team will process your request within seven working days. If your page is accepted, it will appear in the Page Gallery and published on our social media accounts with a combined audience of over 7.000 followers. If we decide your page does not meet our standards, we will not add it.
Note: because of our limited resources, we will not be able to inform you of our decision to accept your page or not. If we decide to add your page to the gallery, we will usually broadcast the new addition through our social media account. You can follow us there!
Article is closed for comments.