Our Page Gallery is stocked with public start pages our users can visit and use for free. Some of these pages are created by the team behind start.me, others are created and shared by our users. It's one of the best collections of resources online, and it continues to grow every week.
Anyone can submit their page to appear in our Page Gallery. There are three options:
- Submit your page from the Page Gallery
- Submit your page from the Share page menu
- Email the link to our support team
1. Submit your page from the Page Gallery [back to top]
- Create a start.me page with plenty of valuable resources for all start.me users. It should be more than just a bookmark widget with your company's website or blog article. Our pages are not intended to promote private businesses but to empower and inform all our users. Because of all this, you can only share personal pages, not team pages.
- Open the Page Gallery. Do this by locating the direct link in the Page menu (top left button) or typing "start.me/pages" in the address bar.
- In the Page Gallery description, locate the link to open the Share page sidebar, and click it. The link says: "with us".
- Now fill in the form and click Submit.
2. Submit your page from the Share page menu [back to top]
Note: at the moment of writing (11/27/2023) we deactivated this method, but we intend to bring it back shortly.
- Create a start.me page with plenty of valuable resources for all start.me users. It should be more than just a bookmark widget with your company's website or blog article. Our pages are not intended to promote private businesses, but to empower and inform all our users. Because of all this, you can only share personal pages, not team pages.
- Once you've created your link collection, go to the header and click the Private button.
- Under Who has access select Public Link.
- Then click the More options button.
- And finally, select + Submit to Page Gallery.
After this, your page will appear in our internal system. The start.me support team will process your request within seven working days. If your page is accepted, it will appear in the Page Gallery and be published on our social media accounts with a combined audience of over 10.000 followers. If we decide your page does not meet our standards, we will not add it.
3. Email the link to our support team [back to top]
You can always email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link you'd like us to add to the Page Gallery. We will review your submission within one week.
Note: because of our limited resources, we will not be able to inform you of our decision to accept your page or not. If we decide to add your page to the gallery, we will usually broadcast the new addition through our social media account. You can follow us there!