You can paste content from your clipboard directly into start.me. We will analyze your content and paste it into a custom widget. We can recognize images, single bookmarks, lists, notes, lists of URLs, to-do items, and more. Here's how it works.
- Copy the item you want to import to your Clipboard. Use Crtl-c (Windows) or Command (or Cmd) ⌘-c (Apple). You can also right-click and select copy.
- Open the start.me page you want to paste the content to.
- Press Crtl-v (Windows) or Command (or Cmd) ⌘-v (Apple) to paste your content. Now we will analyze it.
- We will suggest a new widget for your content. If your content has more options to display, you can select the one you prefer. For example: you can add bookmarks in a bookmark widget, or in a notes widget.
- Click Add widget to confirm.
Clipboard content we support
- Single URL
- List of multiple URLs
- Images (note: they're not added as an Image gallery, but as a single embedded image file).
- YouTube link
- To-do lists
We plan to add support to other content formats before long.
- Read more about Apple keyboard shortcuts or Windows Keyboard shortcuts.
- Read our blog article about this new feature.
- Watch our instruction video on YouTube for more details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.