OneLogin is a is a cloud-based identity and access management provider that designs, develops, and sells a unified access management platform to enterprise-level businesses and organizations.
You can use it to configure Single Sign-On for your start.me team.
- Step 1: Add OneLogin as IdP to start.me
- Step 2: Configure start.me in OneLogin
- Step 3: Configure OneLogin in start.me
Step 1: Add OneLogin as IdP to start.me
- In your Team Admin page, click Team Portal > Login & SSO > Custom Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Click Add.
- Select OneLogin in the list of IdP providers
- Click Add to start the configuration process (Step 2).
Step 2: Configure start.me in OneLogin
Login with your OneLogin Administrator account and click the "Add App" button in your Applications section, search for SAML and select SAML Custom Connector (Advanced).
Add start.me as display name
Configure start.me with the following data:
|ACS URL Validator||https://[yourteamdomain].start.me/users/auth/saml2/callback?id=[auth-id]|
|SAML nameID format|
Now click on Parameters and add the following 2 fields:
|SAML Custom Connector||Value|
Now go back to the "Configuration" tab and use the "More actions" menu to retrieve OneLogin SAML Metadata.
Save this metadata XML file locally on your machine.
Note: Make sure you assign People to this new "start.me" application, so you will be able to test the flow once you have completed all 3 steps.
Step 3: Configure OneLogin in start.me
- In the Single Sign-On section on start.me, click "Configure" next to the OneLogin IdP.
- In the sidebar click Browse to upload the metadata file you got from OneLogin in step 2.
After you uploaded this file, the following fields should be automatically filled:
- SAML2.0 Endpoint
- IDP Entity
- Public Certificate
Optionally. you can change the label and the icon for the login button that will appear on your sign-in screen at https://[yourcustomdomain].start.me/users/sign_in
Now, you are done and ready to use the OneLogin login flow.
For questions or help with the SSO setup, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.