With our Duplicate Link Checker, you see how many times the exact same URL appears in a Bookmarks widget or Bookmarks group. Click the number behind the link and get multiple options.
1. Duplicate Link Checker [back to top]
If you want to avoid duplicate links in a Bookmarks widget or Bookmarks group, you can use the Duplicate Link checker. Once it's active, you'll see that we highlight identical links within the same widget.
Also, when you try to add new links, we now show a warning if you want to add the exact same link to the Bookmarks widget or to the same Bookmarks group.
2. Toggle Duplicate Link Checker on or off [back to top]
For PRO users, the Duplicate Link Checker is on by default. You can turn it off in the Settings window.
- Open the User menu (click the Profile icon in top right corner of the header).
- Click Settings.
- Locate the Show duplicate links option and toggle it On. It will turn green.
Once a link appears more than once in a Bookmark widget or Bookmarks group, you'll see the total number of instances behind the Title.
3. Duplicate Link Menu [back to top]
When you discover a duplicate bookmark, you can click the number behind it.
These are your options:
- Edit bookmark. You'll open the Edit bookmark pane. Now you can change the Title, URL, or Description of your bookmark. You can also change the icon here, or duplicate, move, or delete the bookmark.
- Delete bookmark. For a quick elimination, choose this option. The bookmark will disappear immediately. There is no way to undo this.