If you have the Chrome extension installed, you can use keyboard shortcuts.
There are two options:
- To bookmark the page you're currently on, press ALT + B.
- To jump to your start.me homepage, press ALT + H.
If you want to change the default keyboard shortcuts, follow the instructions below.
Instructions for Chrome, Edge, or other Chromium users
- Click the start.me icon in the toolbar of your browser.
- Go to Options.
- Select Shortcuts tab
- Select Change. Now you go to chrome://extensions/shortcuts.
- Here you can view and change the keyboard shortcuts.
For more information about shortcuts in Google Chrome, read this support article.
Instructions for Firefox users:
- Click the menu button, click and select .
- Click the Tools for all add-ons cogwheel.
- Click in the menu.
- You will see the shortcut options (if available) for your installed add-ons.
Article is closed for comments.