With Batch operations, you can manage more than one bookmark at the same time. Instead of dragging and dropping a single bookmark, you can select and move, copy, or delete multiple bookmarks.
- Go to a bookmark widget and double-click in the header.
- Now you're in edit mode. Select all bookmarks at once or make your pick.
- Once you've selected bookmarks, you can Copy, Move or Delete all selected bookmarks.
- When you click Copy or Move, a sidebar will appear. Select the destination page and bookmarks widget, and the batch operation will activate. You can also create new widgets or bookmark groups in this sidebar.
- Click the Done button on the Bookmarks widget, to end Edit mode.
- You can also activate the Edit mode, by clicking the Menu icon, and clicking Edit.
- If you're a PRO user, you can move or copy bookmarks directly to any Bookmark group.
- There's no way to undo a Delete batch operation, so be careful.