There are three ways to create a new bookmark on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Use the App [back to top]
This is the easiest way to make a bookmark for your start.me page.
- Install the free start.me App from the Apple App Store.
- Log into your account.
- Now open your favorite browser, for example Safari or Chrome, and start surfing as always.
- When you discover a site or page you want to bookmark, tap the Share icon.
- In Safari, this icon will appear at the bottom of the page.
- In Chrome, you'll see the Share icon in the Address bar.
- Finally, look for the start.me icon in the list of Apps. Tap it, to open our Bookmarklet.
- Now you can choose the page and widget you want to save your bookmark to. You can also change the description or URL before saving. Click Add bookmark to confirm.
2. Use the start.me bookmarklet [back to top]
You first must add the bookmarklet to the bookmark collection in your mobile browser. Once it's added, you can tap it to create a bookmark from any page.
Click here for detailed instructions about the installation of the start.me bookmarklet.
3. Add manually [back to top]
The third and final way to add new bookmarks to your page, is to tap the Add bookmarks icon in a widget.
- Select a destination for your new bookmark. Tap to expand it.
- Tap the + icon to open the Add bookmark dialogue.
- Start typing the address you want to add. You can also paste an address you've copied before. We will offer suggestions, the title, a description, and favicon once you choose a bookmark. If you're a PRO member, you can also select the Bookmarks group you want to add the bookmark to.
- Click Add to confirm.
Note: if you want to add a bookmark to a new widget, scroll down to the bottom of your page, and click the Add content button.
4. Resources [back to top]