Add start.me to the Chromebook Shelf
This way you can always access your start page with one-click.
1. Open Chrome and go to https://start.me
2. Click the three-dot icons next to the address bar
3. In the dropdown menu go to More tools > Create shortcut
4. Change the name to start.me.
For more detailed instructions on adding websites to the Chromebook Shelf:
Make start.me the homepage on your Chromebook
Follow these instructions to make start.me the homepage on your Chromebook:
- Open Your Chrome Browser on Your Chromebook and Select Options
- Select the Settings Option in the Drop-Down Menu
- Search for Startup Settings
- Type in "Startup" In the Search and Click on "Set Pages"
- Type https://start.me as the URL
- You're done!
See the video below for how to set https://start.me as the homepage on your Chromebook: