If you see the following message, your HTML-file with bookmarks doesn't seem to be in order. Something may be wrong with the formatting of the HTML-file.
Here's a workaround to (hopefully!) solve this problem:
- First import your bookmark HTML file into Chrome, Firefox or another browser.
- Next, export your new bookmarks from your browser to a new HTML-file.
- Finally import this new HTML-file into your start.me page.
- Click the Add content button in your header
- Locate and click the Import bookmarks button to continue.
Read these support articles, for detailed instructions:
- Importing an HTML-file into your Chrome browser.
- Exporting bookmarks from Chrome.
- Importing bookmarks to your start.me page.
If this solution doesn't work for you, please contact our support team by email: email@example.com.