With Bookmark Groups, you can add tabs to any Bookmark widget. It offers an extra option to categorize, nest, or subdivide your bookmarks. You can display them in tabs or in a list view.
This is a PRO feature.
1. Add Bookmark Groups [back to top]
To add Bookmark Groups to an existing widget, you doubleclick the header. You'll discover a new Folder icon. Click it to add a group to your widget.
Once you've added a bookmark group to your bookmarks widget, you can add more groups. Click the + sign next to an existing group, and start typing.
You can also add a Bookmark Group through the context menu. Right-click the bookmarks widget, and select the option Add group.
2. Tab or List view [back to top]
You can display your bookmarks in Tabs, or in a List view. The active tab hides all bookmarks in other tabs, while the list display is collapsable.
- Click the Option button (three dots) in the top-right corner of your bookmarks widget to open the Context menu. You can also right-click anywhere in the widget.
- Click the option Settings.
- In the General pane, toggle the Show groups in one list option to use the tab view (default) or activate the List view.
The List view is also intended to give users the option to mark a division between bookmarks.
3. Drag and Drop bookmarks or Groups [back to top]
You can drag and drop individual bookmarks to any Bookmark Group. It's not possible to select multiple bookmarks for drag and drop.
To reorder Bookmark Groups within the Bookmark Widget, you can also use the drag and drop method.
4. Merge bookmark widgets [back to top]
Bookmark Groups add a new layer of categorization to your bookmarks collection. Now you can group related links together. For this reason, we also added a merge option to quickly bring multiple bookmarks from two widgets together.
You'll find this option in the context menu:
- Click the options button in the top-right corner of the Bookmarks widget you want to send (and merge) to a destination widget.
- In the context menu, select the option Merge.
- Now, select the destination widget. First, you choose the page, then the widget you want to send your bookmarks to.
- Click Merge to confirm.
If you merge a Bookmarks widget with groups to a Bookmarks widget without groups, we will create a separate tab called New Group in the destination widget. This is where you'll find the original bookmarks of the destination widget. The other tab names will be respected.
Note: the first Bookmarks Widget will disappear.