With a PRO subscription, you can move pages to an archive only you can access. The entire page, with every widget and bookmark, is saved as it is, so you can restore it when you need it. With this feature, you'll keep your list of pages accurate without having to delete anything.
You archive pages from the Pages sidebar.
Archive a page
- Click on the name of your page to open the Pages sidebar.
- Locate the page you want to archive, and click the pencil icon.
- Now you see the Edit page & Layout bar, where you'll find the Archive page option.
- Click Save to confirm.
Note: if you archive a shared page, it will no longer be public.
Unarchive a page
- Click the ME menu in your top right corner.
- Click Account details.
- Click the second menu option: My pages.
- In the second tab you'll find all your archived pages.
- Click the selection icon (three dots), and select the option Unarchive page to move a page from your Archived pages tab to the My pages tab.
Now you'll find the page you've just unarchived in your list of pages in the Pages sidebar.