If you want to set the homepage for your custom domain, you go to the Team admin section.
- In the Pages sidebar, click Settings next to your team name.
- Now select the fourth option Team portal & SSO.
- The second option there, Portal startpage, offers a dropdown menu, where you can select the homepage for your entire team.
- You can only select pages you've shared publicly. Only these pages are accessible without a start.me account.
- If this box is empty, even though you have multiple pages, you probably have to change the sharing settings first.
- The startpage you select here, will be the first one your users will see when they enter the address of your custom domain.
- Click Save settings to confirm. It might take several minutes to implement your changes.