If you want to set the homepage for your custom domain, you go to the Team admin panel.
- In the Pages sidebar, click Settings next to your team's name.
- Now select the fourth option Team panel & SSO.
- The second option there, Panel start page, offers a dropdown menu, where you can select the homepage for your entire team.
- You can only select pages you've shared publicly. Only these pages are accessible without a start.me account.
- If this box is empty, even though you have multiple pages, you might have to change the sharing settings first.
- The start page you select here, will be the first one your users will see when they enter the address of your custom domain.
- Click Save settings to confirm. It might take several minutes to implement your changes.