An Enterprise in start.me is a collection of Teams. You can give each team the name of a separate department, location, or project. They will show up in your pages list in the left sidebar. You can add pages, widgets, and users to every team, and to separate pages as well. To help to manage your enterprise, you can make users a Team Administrator so that they can manage their teams.
1. Upgrade to Enterprise [back to top]
To use all features of Enterprise, you first upgrade your team account to Enterprise. Since each enterprise is unique, we offer this feature through our customer support. Here we can offer a quote tailored to your business.
Go to your team settings page and select the option Upgrade.
Under 'Enterprise,' click the Contact us button.
2. Add a new team to your enterprise [back to top]
After updating your team to an enterprise, you can add unlimited units for every department, location, or project.
- Open an Enterprise team settings page. Any team will do.
- While on this settings page, you can see the breadcrumb trail of your page.
- Click the first option in the breadcrumb trail. In our example, we've called it 'Enterprise,' but you can decide the name yourself.
- Now, when you click the second option, teams, you can add new units to your Enterprise. Click Create new team.
3. Change Enterprise profile [back to top]
To change the Enterprise profile, you go to the enterprise page admin section through the breadcrumb trail. The first option is Profile. Here you can:
- Enter the name of your Enterprise.
- Upload a Logo for your Enterprise. It will show up on every team too. It can be replaced on a team level, by team administrators.
- See the name of the registered Enterprise owner and the payment plan. If you want to change either of them, please contact our support team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Toggle the member rights to share, add or remove pages on an Enterprise level. As this change has many implications for the rest of the organization, you will be asked to confirm this step.
4. Delete enterprise [back to top]
If you want to delete your enterprise entirely, you can do this here.
Click Delete enterprise. Existing organizations and pages will not be affected.