Once you've added members to your team, you can give individual members edit rights to team pages.
Members with edit rights can add, edit, remove and change the order of widgets on a team page.
1. Go to the team page
2. Click the "Share" button in the right top corner
3. Select your team in the dropdown "Share with team"
4. Click on the link "People who can edit this page"
5. Select the people you want to give edit rights to this page
There are two alternative ways how you can assign page-edit rights to members:
Assign multiple editors to a specific page:
1. Go to Team Pages
2. Click the number of editors in the column
3. Select members you want this page to edit
Assign edit rights for multiple pages to a specific member:
1. Go to Team Members
2. Click on a member
3. Click tab "Edit rights"
4. Select all pages you want this member to edit