On start.me, you can link a custom domain to your team.
It will look like this: https://yourcompany.start.me.
The benefits of using your custom domain are:
- A shorter URL is easier to remember and share with others.
- Your domain will show a sub-menu with all your team pages.
- Add additional branding options. For example, you can add your company logo or a background theme. Also, you can choose to hide the start.me branding in the footer.
- Get additional layout options for your pages. For example, you can hide the search bar, footer, sign-in button, or configure all your links to open in a new window.
- Single Sign-On (SSO), so your team members can log in using their existing work account (Google, Microsoft Office 365, etc.)
You now also configure a background image or theme for your sign-in page
For more information about configuring your custom domain & SSO settings, click here.
Article is closed for comments.