"On our team plan, we have six pages, but some of my staff can only see some of them. Others can only see the first “Welcome” page. I don’t want everyone to have edit access, but all team members should have read access to all pages. What should I do?"
We frequently get questions about the pages that appear on the menu of members. Why are some pages visible on the menu for some members and not visible in the menu of other members?
Automatically show all team pages in the menu of all team members
In June 2019, we have implemented a new feature that gives the team admins more control over what pages should appear in the team menu.
In your team profile, you'll now find a new toggle "Allow members to share pages with the team." This setting affects the team sharing options and the way the team menu works:
- Toggle OFF (read-only mode):
- All team pages automatically appear in the menu of all your team members.
- Team admins can change the order of pages in the team menu through the Team Pages section in the admin.
- Toggle ON:
- Only team pages your members have Followed appear in their menu
- Team admins can manually add (followed) pages to individual members menu, by going to the Team Pages section > click number of followers for a page > (de)select members.
You can read more about this setting here.