Ordering widgets on your page is what start.me is all about. We don't just believe in lists with links, we also believe in coloring, rearranging, and straight-up visualizing data to maximize functionality.
These are just a few of your options:
- Decide the number of columns on your page.
- Drag and drop widgets where you want to see them.
- Color code similar widgets or single widgets to make them 'pop out.'
- Within the Bookmarks widget:
- Change the size of the icon.
- Decide how many icons you want to display at once.
- Display the subtitle, or not.
- Display the name of the bookmark, or not.
- Show all bookmarks in a compact Cloud display, or in a single file without icons at all.
- Embed Twitter feeds, Facebook timelines or other data streams on your page, so you can check them at a glance.
For more information, check the many support articles we've written about single widgets, and about rearranging your pages.