The Clock (Analog) widget permits you to place a clock on your start page.
1. Add a Clock widget [back to top]
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Start typing 'Clock.' As you're typing several options will appear, including a clock.
- Click to select and add to your page.
The Clock will appear somewhere on your page. Drag and drop it to the desired location.
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the More options icon in the top right corner to open the Context menu.
- Use Edit to change the name of your widget.
- Copy to copy it to one of your other pages.
- Move to move it to one of your other pages.
- Delete to delete it entirely.
- Settings to change a few settings.
3. General settings [back to top]
When you choose the Settings option in the Context menu, you see the General settings pane of your Clock widget. You can change the name of your widget or select a new icon. This icon appears in the top left corner of your widget and is turned off by default.
You also have the chance to change the appearance of your clock:
- Change the clock face (Modern, Simple, Classic, Informal).
- Show or don't show the second hand.
4. Background settings [back to top]
In the second tab of the Settings pane, you can decide the background color of your widget. You cannot change the accent color of the second hand. You can decide to adjust the transparency of your widget, and apply your settings to all widgets on the page.
You might have to refresh the page to see the results.