The Facebook widget permits you to follow any Facebook page straight from your start page.
1. Add a Facebook widget [back to top]
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Start typing 'Facebook.' As you're typing several options will appear, including a Facebook widget.
- Click to open the General settings pane of your new Facebook widget.
- Now you can change the URL of the Facebook page you want to follow (default feed: https://www.facebook.com/STARTMEpage), change the title and more.
- Click Done to confirm.
The Facebook widget will appear somewhere on your page. Drag and drop it to the desired location.
2. Context menu [back to top]
There are a few options you can use to manage your Twitter Timeline widget. Click the down arrow to open the Context menu.
- Use Edit to change the name of your widget.
- Copy to copy it to one of your other pages.
- Move to move it to one of your other pages.
- Delete to delete it entirely.
- Settings to change a few settings.
3. General settings [back to top]
When you choose the Settings option in the Context menu, you see the General settings pane of your Facebook widget. You can change the name of your widget or select a new icon. This icon appears in the top left corner of your widget and is turned off by default.
Here, you can also change the URL of the page you want to follow.
4. Advanced settings [back to top]
In the second tab of the settings pane, you can further personalize your Facebook widget:
- Determine how tall the widget will be (small, medium, large).
- Decide how big the header will be.
- If you want to show other information about the page you follow besides the timeline, like events or messages, or not.
5. Background settings [back to top]
In the third tab of the Settings pane, you can decide the background color of your widget. You can decide to adjust the transparency of your widget and to apply your settings to all widgets on the page.
You might have to refresh the page to see the results.