The team pages overview show you all pages that belong to your team. For each page you can view its owner, share-setting and set a page slug.
You'll see the following columns:
- Title - This column shows the title of your page.
- Owner - View the owner of each page. This is the user who created the page.
- Visibility - This shows the share status for a page. Only the page owner can change the share settings. A page can have one of the following share settings:
- Private - Only the page owner and invited members can view the page
- Team - Anyone on the team can see the page
- Link - Anyone with the link can view the page
- Public - Anyone on the internet (incl. Google) can view the page
- Slug - With a page slug, you can create an easy to remember URL for your page. We call this a 'Friendly page URL,' and it makes sharing easier for everyone.
If your start.me page is https://mycoffeeshop.start.me/p/Dkjdfjk83, a page slug decaf means that you page is now available under https://mycoffeeshop.start.me/decaf.
Click the Share button > Open Link > More menu > Set page friendly URL (slug)
NB: You need a custom domain to use page slugs.
- Last updated - This tells you when the page was last updated. It's useful to make sure the information you share is current.
- Options - To edit the page, change the sharing pane or delete it.
Team administrators can re-arrange the order of team pages by using drag 'n drop. All team members will immediately see the new ordering of pages in their team pages menu.
NB: if you have Advanced Member Rights enabled in your Team Profile, team administrators will not be able to change the order of team pages on 'team-level', as individual team member can change the order of team pages themselves. Read more about this setting here.