When you click the settings option of your team, you open the Team pages. Select the third option: Team pages.
You'll see the following columns:
- Title - This column shows the titles of your shared pages.
- Owner - View the owner of each page. You can be a user, an administrator, or the owner of a page.
- Share settings- Choose between private, public, or team. Click the icon to change these settings.
- Slug - Here, you can set an easy to remember keyword to use for your page. We call this a 'Friendly page URL,' and it makes sharing easier for everyone. You need a custom domain for this function.
- Last updated - This tells you when the page was last updated. It's useful to make sure the information you share is current.
- Options - To edit the page, change the sharing pane or delete it.