start.me works with any browser and on any device. However, there are some differences between start.me on a regular computer and start.me on a smartphone or tablet.
If you want to move a bookmark from one widget to another on a desktop computer or laptop, you can just drag and drop. We've introduced this feature here: https://blog.start.me/updates/bookmark-widget-creation/
On mobile devices, you can also move bookmarks around:
- Open start.me on your touch device.
- Locate both widgets involved and expand both the source and destination widget.
- Activate Edit mode in the source widget:
- Click three dots in the top right corner of your source widget.
- Select Edit.
- Now you can drag and drop the bookmark from one widget to the other. Be careful not to press too hard, or you'll activate 3D Touch (iOS devices).
- Click Done to end the edit mode on each widget.