You can use start.me with an iPad or iPhone. Use the browser of your device to go to https://start.me. Log in with your account details, and visit your startpage.
If you want to add new bookmarks to your pages, use our bookmarklet. When you find a site you like, go to the Open book icon, and press the bookmarklet.
Add a bookmarklet to your iPad or iPhone
Follow these instructions to get a 'Save to start.me' bookmarklet working on your iPad.
- Open Safari
- Add this page as a bookmark (click on the box with the arrow in it).
- Select the text below and copy it:
- Edit the bookmark you've added in step #2. Click the open book icon, select 'edit', and rename the bookmark to something like 'Save to start.me'
- Paste the text (you copied in #3) into the URL field.
- Save your changes and test the bookmarklet by saving this page to start.me.