Add a bookmarklet to your iPad or iPhone
Follow these instructions to get a 'Save to start.me' bookmarklet working on your iPad.
- Open Safari
- Add this page as a bookmark (click on the box with the arrow in it).
- Select the text below and copy it:
- Edit the bookmark you've added in step #2. Click the open book icon, select 'edit', and rename the bookmark to something like 'Save to start.me'
- Paste the text (you copied in #3) into the URL field.
- Save your changes and test the bookmarklet by saving this page to start.me.
Watch the instruction video for adding a bookmarklet on an iPad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rSzSJ42dck (Youtube, open in a new window).