The easiest way to add Telephone links is to think of them as a regular bookmark. You already know how to add them (or you'll find out here).
To add Telephone links is almost just as simple:
- Click the green + next to your icon (top right);
- Type in: tel:+ (country code) (telephone number). No spaces required. For example tel:+19512623062
- If you use a Windows computer, you may also use an alternative: callto:+ (country code) (telephone number). No spaces required. For example callto:+19512623062
- Click 'Bookmark' telephone number;
- Select the Widget you want to add the number to or choose 'New widget.'
That's it! Now you click the number to make the call.
You can find more information on our blog article 'Make your startpage even more useful with Telephone links.'