1. Add a To-do widget [back to top]
Add a To-do widget with the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Begin typing 'Todo'. The option to add a To-do widget will appear. Click it.
- You will now see an empty To-do widget. Give it a title and start adding tasks.
- Once you're done, click outside the widget area.
You can add as many To-do widgets to your page as you'd like. You can use the green Add button or click the grey Add buttons at the bottom of every column.
2. Add tasks [back to top]
If you want to add tasks, click the bottom line of your To-do widget: 'New task'. A cursor will appear. Start typing. Confirm by pressing Enter or clicking 'Add task'.
3. Check off tasks [back to top]
To check off tasks, click the box next to the task. A strike-through will appear. If you want to reactivate the task, you can do this by clicking the same box.
At the moment there's no way to hide completed tasks. You can only delete them by clicking the task and then the trash can icon.
4. Context menu [back to top]
Click the Downward arrow in the top right corner of your widget. Now you can enter the Edit mode to change the widget, copy the widget to another page or move it entirely. You can also enter our Settings pane, delete the widget (careful: there's no recovery possible) and access the Help section (this very article).
5. General Settings [back to top]
Change the title of your widget by double-clicking the title. Or open the Settings pane and change it there.
You can also change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
6. Background settings [back to top
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to blend into the background.
7. Resources [back to top]
- An alternative to our To-do widget is our Google Tasks widget. You can find more information here: http://support.start.me/hc/en-us/articles/200162651-Google-Tasks.
- We introduced the To-do widget with this blog article: https://blog.start.me/updates/our-very-own-todo-widget/