With our premium Image Gallery widget, you can import and display any image on your start page. It's a wonderful way to personalize your pages. Other useful applications are saving your whiteboard sessions, handwritten notes, or screenshots.
Here's everything you need to know about this widget.
1. Add an Image Gallery widget [back to top]
Click the Add icon in the top right corner (+ icon).
Click to Browse all widgets.
Locate the option Image Gallery. Click it.
Click Add widget.
- You'll see an empty widget now. Add the image or images you want to import and display.
You can add as many Image Gallery widgets to your page as you'd like.
2. Add images [back to top]
- Put the cursor in the header of your image gallery. The pencil icon will appear. Click it.
- Click Add image to open the Add image sidebar.
- Drag and drop an image from your computer to the Add image sidebar or click the Select file button.
- Once you've added a file, the sidebar will close automatically. We will save your changes automatically.
You can add any image if they are no bigger than 20 MB. When you upload your picture to our servers, they will be compressed and cached. This way your images will render just as fast as Bookmark or other widgets. You can only add one picture at a time.
The allowed file types are JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, PDF, SVG, TIFF.
You can add images with any aspect ratio, but the widget will display your pictures best when all uploaded images are oriented in either landscape mode (wider than tall) or portrait mode (taller than wide).
3. Widget menu [back to top]
Add image. A shortcut to adding more images to your gallery.
Edit the widget. Change the title, add more images. Click Done to stop editing.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
- Display settings. Here you decide the aspect ratio of your image gallery. You can also set to display images in a slideshow, and at which interval. You can also choose to crop the images, to avoid black bars in the widget.
Background and transparency. Give your image gallery a color. Change the transparency of your widget. If you make it 100% transparent, you'll not see the color of your header. You can apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.