With our premium Google Adsense widget, you can place a widget dedicated to Google Adsense on your start page.
Here's everything you need to know about this widget.
1. Add a Google Adsense widget [back to top]
Click the Add icon in the top right corner (+ icon).
Click to Browse all widgets.
Locate the option Google Adsense. Click it.
Click Add widget.
- Authorize start.me to access your Google Adsense data. Click Allow to continue.
The widget will show the following data points:
- Page views
- Cost per click (CPC)
There are no further settings available.
You can add as many Google Adsense widgets to your page as you'd like.
2. Widget menu [back to top]
Edit the widget. Change the title. Click Done to stop editing.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
Background and transparency. Give your image gallery a color. Change the transparency of your widget. If you make it 100% transparent, you'll not see the color of your header. You can apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.
3. Resources [back to top]
- To read the introductory article about this widget, visit our blog: https://blog.start.me/updates/new-charts-google-adsense-and-image-gallery-widgets/
- This widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!