With our premium Google Adsense widget, you can place a widget dedicated to Google Adsense on your start page.
Here's everything you need to know about this widget.
1. Add a Google Adsense widget [back to top]
Add a Google Adsense widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click the bottom option Widget and select the Premium tab. Now you will see our available Premium widgets. They are all marked with a red heart.
- Select Google Adsense.
- Authorize start.me to access your Google Adsense data. You'll only have to do this once.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button (Checkmark icon).
You can add as many Google Adsense widgets to your page as you'd like.
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the Downward arrow in the top right corner of your widget to open the Context menu.
Now you can add a second Google Analytics account.
Activate the Edit mode to change the name of your widget, copy the widget to another page or move it. Refresh the widget to update its content.
Enter our Settings pane or delete the entire widget (careful: there's no recovery possible).
The final option allows you to access the Help section (this very article).
3. General settings [back to top]
The widget will show the following data points:
- Page views
- Cost per click (CPC)
In the General settings pane, you can change the name of your widget. You can also change the icon. There are no further settings available.
4. Background settings [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to make it blend into the background.
5. Resources [back to top]
- To read the introductory article about this widget, visit our blog: https://blog.start.me/updates/new-charts-google-adsense-and-image-gallery-widgets/
- This premium widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!