With our premium Google Analytics widget, you can place a widget dedicated to Google Analytics on your start page. With many views, metrics, and segments to choose from, this widget will show you everything you want to know about your website traffic.
Here's everything you need to know about this widget.
1. Add a Google Analytics widget [back to top]
Add a Google Analytics widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click the bottom option Widget and select the Premium tab. Now you will see our available Premium widgets. They are all marked with a red heart.
- Select Google Analytics.
- Authorize start.me to access your Google Analytics data. You'll only have to do this once.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button (Checkmark icon).
You can add as many Google Analytics widgets to your page as you'd like.
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the Downward arrow in the top right corner of your widget to open the Context menu.
Now you can add a second Google Analytics account.
Activate the Edit mode to change the name of your widget, copy the widget to another page or move it. Refresh the widget to update its content.
Enter our Settings pane or delete the entire widget (careful: there's no recovery possible).
The final option allows you to access the Help section (this very article).
3. General settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you change the name of your widget.
Other available settings are:
- View: select the properties or views connected to your Google Analytics account. You can also choose an overview of all website data.
- Metric: choose users, sessions, page views, or bounces to display.
- Segment: decide which segments you want to show, with an emphasis on traffic and traffic sources.
With this many options available, you might want to use this widget to tailor a Google Analytics dashboard to your online marketing needs. It may look something like this:
4. Background settings [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to make it blend into the background.
5. Resources [back to top]
- This premium widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!