With our premium Currency converter widget, you can convert 168 currencies without leaving your start page.
- Add a Currency converter widget
- Context menu
- General settings
- Background settings
1. Add a Currency converter widget [back to top]
Add a Currency converter widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click the bottom option Widget and select the Premium tab. Now you will see our available Premium widgets. They are all marked with a red heart.
- Select Currency converter.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button (Checkmark icon).
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the Downward arrow in the top right corner of your widget to open the Context menu.
Activate the Edit mode to change the name of your widget, copy the widget to another page or move it. Refresh the widget to update its content.
Enter our Settings pane or delete the entire widget (careful: there's no recovery possible).
The final option allows you to access the Help section (this very article).
3. General settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you can change the name of your widget.
Determine the default settings for your widgets: the 'from' and the 'to' currency you prefer.
In this pane, you can also change the icon.
4. Background settings [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to make it blend into the background. Apply the settings for this widget to all other widgets.
5. Resources [back to top]
- To read the introductory article about this widget, visit our blog: https://blog.start.me/updates/convert-currencies-from-your-browsers-home-page/
- This premium widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!
6. Disclaimer [back to top]
The widget data is provided by currencylayer. start.me does not guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates displayed. Please confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates.