With our premium Currency converter widget, you can convert 168 currencies without leaving your start page.
1. Add a Currency converter widget [back to top]
Click the Add icon in the top right corner (+ icon).
Click to Browse all widgets.
Locate the option Currency converter. Click it.
Click Add widget.
You'll see an empty widget now. Add the image or images you want to import and display.
2. Widget menu [back to top]
Edit the widget. Change the title. Click Done to stop editing.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
- Display settings. Here you can set the default 'From' currency, as well as the default 'To' currency.
Change background color and transparency. If you make the widget 100% transparent, you'll only see the search field. You can also apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.
3. Resources [back to top]
- To read the introductory article about this widget, visit our blog: https://blog.start.me/updates/convert-currencies-from-your-browsers-home-page/
- This premium widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!
4. Disclaimer [back to top]
The widget data is provided by currencylayer. start.me does not guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates displayed. Please confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates.