You can share any page with your students.
You have two options:
- Share a page through a link. Your students only have to click the link to continue. You won't be able to see who's had access to your link, and when. You can even share your study material with the world.
- Share a page privately with a team. Invite your students by email to become a member of your team. This way they get access to all the pages you've shared with the team. You can see who's accepted your invitation and when they've last visited your page.
- Build your page until you're ready to share it.
- Click the Share button in the header of your page.
- Make your choice: publicize your page, share it with a team or do both.
- Based on your choice: copy and share a link or select a team.
- Click Save to confirm.
Once you've shared a page, the Share button will change to Shared.
- For more information about sharing with teams, consult this support article: https://support.start.me/hc/en-us/articles/204946931.