Thousands of teachers from all educational levels (from primary school to universities) use start.me to organize and share online resources with students and parents.
- Teachers organize online resources on start.me so that the class can easily use them.
- Schools use start.me as the homepage on their Chromebooks
- Primary schools use start.me to create a portal where they can share relevant links and information with pupils and parents.
We offer four plans for educators and educational organizations (districts, schools, libraries):
For teachers who want an easy and free way to organize and share online resources with their class.
- PRO (** Now FREE as well for Teachers **)
For teachers who want to get everything start.me has to offer, without the advertisements.
For schools looking to simplify the online sharing of resources and information with students and parents.
- Enterprise (Ask for a quote)
For school districts who want simplified onboarding (SSO) or a multi-school setup.
These plans include the same functionality that we offer to non-educators or non-educational organizations, but we offer them at a reduced rate.
For more information about the current pricing of our Education plans, see startme.com/education. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.