You'll see a "Page Forbidden" error (as in the screenshot below) when you try to access a private start.me page with the wrong login credentials for that page.
The most common causes:
- You are not signed in with the right start.me account
To confirm the account you are currently using, go to https://start.me/users/edit. If you are not signed-in with the correct account, please sign-out and sign-in again with the right account.
- You are using the wrong URL for the start page you want to access
Make sure to set your browser to use https://start.me as your start page and not a URL with a page identifier (e.g. https://start.me/p/340mXg/my-page).
Clear browser cache and cookies
If you still cannot access your page, we recommend clearing your browser cache and cookies. You can follow the instructions per browser on following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
- Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-delete-your-browsing-history-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cache.html
You can also find detailed instructions at http://refreshyourcache.com/
After clearing your cache, sign-in again to your start.me account.
Need more help?
Please contact us at email@example.com. We're here to help you!