A team on start.me allows you to privately share start.me pages with a group of people, for example your co-workers or students. All your team members automatically become a PRO member. This means they have access to all PRO features & widgets and can enjoy an advertisement-free start.me experience.
For each team you can configure a custom branded domain (e.g. https://yourteam.start.me). This friendly URL makes accessing your pages easier. You can also setup Single Sign-On, so your members can securely access start.me without having to remember another password.
Help your team to reach new levels of productivity. Your co-workers will love their clean start page with links to their favorite documents, websites, and internet apps.
Who is using start.me for Teams?
Thousands of teams around the world have created a start portal with start.me, including small businesses, enterprise customers, educational organizations, non-for-profits and NGO's.
How much does it cost?
- A team of 20 members costs $30/month or $300/year. If your team is bigger than 20 people, please contact email@example.com for a custom quote.
- Educational and non-for-profit organizations only pay $150/year.
- You can try out all Team features for free for 30-days. (No credit-card is required during this trial)
How do I create a team?
Make sure you are logged in to your start.me account and go to https://start.me/teams. Click the "Get started" button to create your first team. After you have created your team, you can:
- Edit your team profile and settings (upload your logo, change your name, etc. )
- Manage how people join your team (use Single Sign On, a Team Invite Link or whitelist an e-mail domain)
- Share pages with your team
- Manage and share team pages
- Manage your custom domain & SSO settings
- Read answers to Frequently Asked Questions by other team admins
You can upgrade your team to Enterprise. This will enable to you to create and manage multiple-teams and an unlimited number of members. You can upgrade by clicking the "Upgrade" button in your team, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.