A team on start.me allows you to privately share start.me pages with co-workers or other groups of other people. You get your own workspace on start.me and you can configure a custom domain (e.g. https://yourteam.start.me) for easier access and additional layout/branding options.
Who is using start.me for Teams?
start.me is used by all kinds of organizations (businesses, education, non-profits) around the world. They use start.me for:
- setting up a start portal that replaces their existing intranet or extranet solution.
- providing a customized browser homepage to employees to boost online efficiency.
- easier sharing of online resources and web tools.
How much does it cost?
- A team of upto 20 members costs $30/month or $300/year.
- Educational organizations only pay $150/year.
- You can try out all Team features for free for 30-days. (No credit-card is required during this trial)
How do I create a team?
Make sure you are logged in to your start.me account and go to https://start.me/teams. Click the "Get started" button to create your first team.
After you have created your team, you can:
- Edit your team profile and settings (upload your logo, change your name, etc. )
- Manage how people join your team (use Single Sign On, a Team Invite Link or whitelist an e-mail domain)
- Share pages with your team
- Manage and share team pages
- Manage your custom domain & SSO settings
- Read answers to Frequently Asked Questions by other team admins