With start.me for Teams, you can create a team start page with links to all your business websites, tools, documents and internet apps. Your co-workers can use this page as their browser homepage for faster browsing.
- ... access securely shared team pages
- ... manage and update team pages together
- ... login to start.me without an account and having to remember another password (using Single Sign-On)
- ... easily access your team pages with a unique team domain (e.g. https://yourcompany.start.me)
- ... create their own personal startpage with links that are only relevant for them
- ... use all PRO features and enjoy start.me without any distracting advertisements
A team on start.me costs $30/month or $300/year (up to 20 members). You can try out all Team features for free for 30-days (no credit-card required).
Create a new team:
Make sure you are logged in to start.me, go to https://start.me/teams and click the green "Try for free" button in the bottom to start the setup of your team.
After you have created your first team, you can:
- Edit your team profile and settings (brand logo, team sharing settings, etc)
- Add or invite team members
- Share pages with your team
- Setup your team portal layout and member login settings (Single Sign-On)
- Upgrade to Enterprise (if you need multi-team setup or more than 20 members)