A team on start.me allows you to privately share start.me pages with a group of people, for example your co-workers or students. All your team members automatically become a PRO member. This means they have access to all PRO features & widgets and can enjoy an advertisement-free start.me experience.
For each team you can configure a custom branded domain (e.g. https://yourteam.start.me). This friendly URL makes accessing your pages easier. You can also setup Single Sign-On, so your members can securely access start.me without having to remember another password.
Help your team to reach new levels of productivity. Your co-workers will love their new startpage with links to their favorite documents, websites and internet apps.
Who is using start.me for Teams?
Thousands of teams around the world have created a start portal with start.me, including small businesses, enterprise customers, educational organizations and non-for-profits and NGO's.
How much does it cost?
- A team of 20 members costs $30/month or $300/year. If your team is bigger than 20 people, please contact email@example.com for a custom quote.
- Educational and non-for-profit organizations only pay $150/year.
- You can try out all Team features for free for 30-days. (No credit-card is required during this trial)
How do I create a team?
Make sure you are logged in to your start.me account and go to https://start.me/teams. Click the "Get started" button to create your first team. After you have created your team, you can:
- Edit your team profile and settings (upload your logo, change your name, etc. )
- Manage how people join your team (use Single Sign On, a Team Invite Link or whitelist an e-mail domain)
- Share pages with your team
- Manage and share team pages
- Manage your custom domain & SSO settings
- Read answers to Frequently Asked Questions by other team admins
You can upgrade your team to Enterprise. This will enable to you to create and manage multiple-teams and an unlimited number of members. You can upgrade by clicking the "Upgrade" button in your team, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.