In your start.me profile, you can manage your login details, email preferences and other settings. Here are your options:
1. Change account details [back to top]
- Click the User icon in the top right corner of your start.me page.
- In the next window, click Account details.
- Now you've opened your start.me profile.
- You'll see three tabs:
- Profile (Change username or profile picture. If you want to change your login email address, please contact our support team to change it: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Settings (Decide your preferred language and region, as well as other display settings)
- E-mail preferences (Decide how many emails we will send you, and which kind).
If you want to delete your entire account, you can also do this here.
2. Pages [back to top]
Click this menu option, to manage your pages.
3. Change password [back to top]
Click here to change your password. You need your old password to make this change. If you've lost this password, you can request a reset a password reset.
4. Billing [back to top]
Once you've upgraded your free account, you can enter the Billing portal through the Billing option. If you don't see this option, it's not applicable.
5. Teams [back to top]
Manage all your teams from this page. You can see who owns a page and contact them by email or leave teams you were invited to. Create a new team with the click of a button.
6. My imports [back to top]
This is where you'll find all the past imports of bookmarks to your account.
7. My Exports [back to top]
This is where you'll find all the past exports of bookmarks and RSS files from your account.