In your start.me Account Details Portal, you can manage your login details, email preferences and other settings.
Here are your options:
- Open and manage your account profile (incl. language and location)
- Change user settings / preferences (incl. dark theme, broken link checker, etc)
- Manage your pages
- Manage your teams
- Click Authentication to change your password
- Manage your social logins
- Manage imports
- Manage exports
- Manage your billing & subscriptions
1. Open and manage your account profile (incl. language and location) [back to top]
First, make sure you've opened the Account Details Portal.
- Click the User icon in the top right corner of your start.me page.
- In the menu, click Account details.
- Now you'll see the Admin Details Portal.
Note: you can access your Account Details Portal by typing the following address into the address bar of your browser: https://start.me/users/edit.
Once you're there, the first tab Profile is open. You can change the following details:
- Your name
- Email address
- User interface language
- Profile picture
- Email preferences
If you want to delete your entire account, you can click the `Delete account` link in the bottom of this screen.
2. Display settings and other preferences (incl. dark theme) [back to top]
In the second tab, you can change the display settings of your start.me pages. Note: some settings require a PRO subscription to be activated.
You can change the following settings:
- Dark theme
- Open links in new window
- Show favicons for websites
- Start with last opened page
- Hide start.me context menu
- Show Broken Links (PRO)
- Show Duplicate Links (PRO)
- Hide Search Bar (PRO)
3. Manage your pages [back to top]
The Pages tab will open a view of all your pages: Personal, Team pages, or the Archived pages.
You can re-order, edit or delete them too. You'll also see the individual Share setting for each page and when it's been last updated.
4. Manage your teams [back to top]
Manage all your teams from this page. You can see who owns a page and contact them by email or leave teams you were invited to. Create a team with the click of the button Create new team.
When you click the team name, you'll open the Team portal.
5. Click Authentication to change your password [back to top]
Open this tab to change your password. There are two options here:
- Enter a new password. After repeating this new password, enter your current password, and click Save to implement this change.
- If you've lost this password, you can request a reset a password reset.
6. Manage your social login accounts [back to top]
You can use a variety of social logins to login to your start.me account. This includes your Google, Microsoft, Facebook or Twitter account.
You can connect and remove your social account at any time. More information about this feature can be found here.
7. My imports [back to top]
In the tab Imports you'll see the past imports of bookmarks to your account. You can import bookmarks to start.me by using:
- File upload (upload a HTML file with bookmarks)
- Browser extension (with our browser extension you can import your browser bookmarks)
- Webpage importer (this will fetch all links from an external webpage).
Read about your Import import options here.
8. My Exports [back to top]
You can export all your bookmarks and RSS feeds from start.me. In this section you'll find all the past exports of bookmarks and RSS files from your account. Select the page, click Export bookmarks, and download an HTML-file with the data.
More information about our Export feature can be found here.
9. Manage billing & subscriptions [back to top]
In the Billing Portal you will be able to download your invoices, update your payment method (credit card or PayPal) and change your billing information.
If you don't see this option in your menu, it means your account doesn't have an active subscription. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.