With the Bookmarklet from start.me you can easily save Bookmarks and RSS feeds to your start page.
First, make sure the bookmarks bar is visible in your browser. Instructions for showing the bookmarks bar:
Then drag the below link to your bookmarks toolbar:
If you're using Internet Explorer, dragging won't work. Right-click on the bookmarklet instead, and select 'add to Favorites' at the prompt.
iPad & iPhone
Follow these instructions to get a 'Save to start.me' bookmarklet working on your iPad.
- Open Safari
- Add this page as a bookmark (click on the box with the arrow in it).
- Select the text below and copy it:
- Edit the bookmark you've added in step #2. Click the open book icon, select 'edit', and rename the bookmark to something like 'Save to start.me'
- Paste the text (you copied in #3) into the URL field.
- Save your changes and test the bookmarklet by saving this page to start.me.
Watch the instruction video for adding a bookmarklet on an iPad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rSzSJ42dck (Youtube, open in a new window).