To stay signed-in on start.me, you must make sure that you've turned cookies on in your browser. This is where we store your login details.
Go to the help section of your browser for detailed instructions:
- Google Chrome and Chromium browsers - turn cookies on.
- Mozilla Firefox - unblock cookies.
- Safari - manage cookies.
- Internet Explorer - delete and manage cookies.
If you don't want to turn on all cookies, you should at least make an exception for start.me.
If you've done the above, but still are being logged out of start.me, please:
- Check if your browser is configured to automatically remove (start.me) cookies after you close the browser or restart your PC.
- Check your firewall and other software (e.g., anti-virus, extensions), to make sure they allow cookies from start.me.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. You can find the instructions for clearing your cookies here.