With start.me you can export all your bookmarks and RSS feeds at any time.
- Go to the user menu, by clicking the top-right icon.
- Select the option 'Account details.'
- Locate and click the option 'Export data' in the list of Profile options.
- Click the button 'Export data.'
- Select the tab 'Bookmarks' to export all your bookmarks to an HTML-file. Or select the tab 'Feeds' to export all your News feeds to an HTML-file.
You can use this feature to make a regular backup of your bookmarks and feeds or to upload and transfer this information to another browser or news reader.
With start.me your data will always be yours.